- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Deep in the MBA

I have completed atleast 4 core courses and deeply into my MBA. The newbie tag has died down and I am deep into competition with my fellow classmates. No longer I can justify my lack of 'ebullient' class participation to my non-financial/business background. I simply wont 'make the ranks' if I dont change my ways - I did change. After reading some B-schooler's blogs on Class Participation, I motivated myself to look beyond the class materials and get atleast a 'cloudy' idea before class and demystify myself as the class progresses. This worked like magic and my initial 'nerves' lost and I am steaming ahead!
As they say, ' I ve caught the tiger's tail, I cant let go and the tiger wont let me let go'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.