- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

drenched, but not out

With the fury of the typhoon still not over, we braved our laziness, the thunderstorm [as seen from the boat] and headed out in search of the mystery island and the beach. After a nerve-wracking and scary boat ride for non-swimmers, we were dumped on the 'wrong' island for want of a safer berthing spot for the boat.
Thunderstorm from the boat - scary !

A little later, we end up drenched and in a heavenly place like this. As they say, 'when you dont know where you are going ...you will never get lost' - You can insert a philosopical twist to this!
Da Beach

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.