- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Friday, July 11, 2008

China -> India for 3 weeks

  • I cant believe that a direct flight takes me home from Hong Kong in 4 hr : 45 min
  • The HK based-airline makes on-board announcements in Chaste Tamil. I was spellbound.
  • I m having withdrawal symptoms from chopsticks/cutlery. I m binging on Idli, Vada, Dosa, Sambar, Pongal, Rotis and mom's cooking!
  • Internet was down yesterday, Electricity was out all day today-quite a home coming.
  • My blog goes from Content Rich [Megs] to Content Lean [Millis].
  • No sign of economic turmoil, credit cruch, subprime. Real estate prices are zooming and my parents have calculate the opportunity cost of bringing me up Vs. investing in prime real estate! MBA... please start paying out soon!
  • Petrol prices have gone up, so I m utilising my sister's bicycle for errands. I read an article today on how bad bicycle seats will cause impotency in men.
  • My ears are filled with earthly noises, mixer grinders, water pumps, birds, animals, mechanic revving engines, building demolitions, ceiling fans.

1 comment:

Starwalker said...

hey Prathap.... read your blog today for the first time.... am interested in HKUST, and am interested in learning more from you first hand

I am an Indian doctor in Dubai. if you can, mail me. drjayeshsharma (at) gmail (dot) com

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.