- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crocodile tears


The Indian Govt. is getting carried away by the fake tears and publicity generated by the global powerful and their media. None [ other than Indians] cares about the Mumbai [26/11] disaster, why should the others... when their window panes are still intact? The global powerful's interest lies on the other side of the 'seemingly impregnable' border, why wont the Indian Govt realize this? Or is the Govt doing this to acount for 'all options' used? Instead of grumbling and complaining, Indian Govt should act for once. It should not fall for the tears, instead use the bite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

100% agree on this !

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.