- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

East and Easter...

Chicago

My last few days in The Wild West or so I expected USA to be, were spent trying to cram all my wishes. I tried doing everything for one last time, cherished the experience and hoped to retain memories. Just like the same way I do everytime. The last jog in Skokie Park, the last lunch in Office Cafeteria, the last drive in my car, the last time I cross the railway gate, and the list is endless...

Everytime I make a 'move', I leave behind a group of wonderful and interesting people, but that is the life I chose to live and I cant have everything.

So Chicago, thanks for my favorite motorcycle, my first car, my ... thanks for everything.

Milleniumdome-reflection of chicagoskyline

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.