- A highly-opinionated delineation of situations encountered in India, USA, China, UK and wherever my life takes me...

Monday, September 22, 2008

For the third time in as many years



I spent 24 years in one country and then the next 3 jumping across continents as many times, with all those carbon footprints! This was not fueled by my wanderlust, but by a sequence of moves that will benefit my life and hopefully open new options for my career. This also takes away from me certain things while also teaching me some of life's hard earned lessons. I certainly miss the people network, the food, the comforts of the familiar... as always to acquire a new set of everything and the process repeats itself again. This is usually accompanied by curiosity, joy, sadness, frustration, flooded memory et al. My diminutive memory is the first to be exposed and it starts with phone numbers, addresses, events, bus and train routes and so on. But as always time is a great healer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Passionate about whatever I care to spend my time on.